Whether you are building a new home or upgrading an old one, never hire any type of contractor without checking references. This includes craftsmen specializing in roofing in West Palm Beach.
Verifying a contractor's credits is important, because installing a roof is quite an investment. If the work is not done right, your house will not look very appealing, and can lose a lot of its value. Trying to sell that property later on will also be more trying.
- Can you provide me with proof that you are licensed and bonded? Do you have liability and worker's compensation insurance? To prevent that you will be held accountable for accidents that happened on your property, never hire a contractor without insurance.
2. How long have you been operating in this area? You need a contractor who knows all the specifics about roofing in Palm Beach. A roofer who has been doing business in the same neighborhood for a long time has nothing to hide – only the incompetent ones move around to hide from their mistakes.
3. Can you give me suggestions? A competent roofer will be able to tell you which materials and colors will be best suited for your home or business.
4. What kind of services can you offer me? An established roofing company can deliver a wide array of professional services, including:
• Installing and replacing fiberglass shingles, cement and clay tile, and standing seam metal roofs
• Repairing existing roofs
• Commercial, as well as flat roof services
• Routine roof maintenance
• Offering free inspections
If the information you received is not sufficient enough to form an opinion about roofing in West Palm Beach, ask the contractors for references of recently completed projects. Nothing speaks louder than the finished product!